AccountNow Prepaid Visa Review :
The AccountNow Prepaid Visa card is a prepaid debit card that can be used just like a regular checking account. Once you have your card you can deposit money onto the card account, and then make purchases online or at stores, pay bills and withdraw money at atm’s.
Account Now Prepaid Visa Features
- Guaranteed approval: Account Now Visa approves any individual for the card no matter your past credit history is like. You can only spend the amount of money you put onto the card, so you’re never at risk for overdraft fees or missed payments.
- Easy online payment: Account Now helps you pay any kind of bills free of cost online through their bill pay system. You can automate the whole process by automating payments for your utilities, cell phone, rent, and more. You can find out more information about this program here.
- Direct deposit: Account Now Visa has this unique direct deposit scheme where all your pay cheques will get directly deposited to the account now visa account and moreover you will receive a free activation of your card. In fact when the customer deposits 500$ or more for two consecutive months the customers’ account gets credited with a $25 bonus.
- Buyer protection: You can use your Account Now Visa Card with confidence. In case of theft or loss, you are not responsible for any of the damages with the Visa Card zero liability coverage.
- No monthly fee: When you choose to activate a new account with direct deposit, Account Now will waive the normal monthly fee.
The Account Now Visa prepaid card can be used in any store or online where Visa debit cards are accepted. Account Now also has a great online platform where you can manage all of your funds. You will experience the same features of a regular checking account, except you can manage all of this right from the comfort of your own home. Also with your prepaid card you never have to worry about those crazy overdraft fees, late fees, or long lines.