Rush Card Prepaid Visa Review :
The Prepaid Visa RushCard is debit card which was founded in 2003 by entrepreneur and philanthropist Russell Simmons, UniRush, LLC and it enables the card holders to take control of their financial future in an easy and convenient manner.
- Rush Path to credit building: Visa Rush Card has this unique feature called Rush Path to Credit where the cardholder can pay bills using this card and he automatically gets added positive credit and this gets listed and reported to LexisNexis® and PRBC®, a national credit reporting agency. This positive credit will help the customer in times of financial need when he applies for a loan and will be able to get lower interest rates.
- Refer a friend: Visa Rush Card has this great feature, paying their cardholders for referring new customers to their list. Each time the cardholder refers a friend and they also apply for a Visa Rush card then the cardholder gets paid $5.
- Bill payment: Visa Rush card enables its customers to make bill payments online, make purchases online or at stores, they are accepted everywhere Visa debit cards are.
- Safety: The Visa Rush card is easy to carry around and much safer than a heavy wallet filled with cash. Any loss or theft of the card is also of no worry as they are covered under the FDIC and there will be no unauthorized usage of the card.
- Card to card transfer: The Visa Rush Card enables easy transfer of money. When there are two people having the Rush card the money transfer can be completed within a matter of minutes either online or by phone through a live agent who will take you through the entire process of money transfer smoothly.
The Rush Card enables the card holder to enjoy the benefits of traditional banking without actually needing a bank account. The card holder can only spend within the limit of the amount the card, helping the user stay on top of their finances. The cardholder is under constant check by text and email alerts (must be set up) so they can manage their finances better.
Overdraft fees and interest rates are alien terms to Rush Card users. They can never go into overdraft as they are allowed to spend only within their card limits, also there are no hidden charges or interest rates to be paid by the Rush Card. Rush Card Visa has a number of plans to cater to the wider needs so you are at the advantage of choosing the right plan to cater to your financial needs. Users are sure to have better control of their financial life using the Rush Card.