The mPower Visa Prepaid card is loaded with benefits and special offers. Prepaid cards are growing in popularity and many come with different features, associated fees, and requirements. The mPower card is safe, convenient, and smart. It is perfect for those who are looking for a quality alternative to bank or credit cards with flexibility or for those looking to build their credit with a prepaid. Sign up now with the direct deposit option to receive these deals:
- No Activation Cost
- No Monthly Fee
- $25 Bonus
- Access to tax refunds 30 days faster
How It Works
- You enroll online here. The application only takes a few minutes and is guaranteed secure. Don’t be shocked when asked for your social security number. This is a normal part of protocol, not a scam.
- Your Card should arrive between 7 and 10 business days. You will then be able to activate the card and customize your PIN number.
- Once activated, you have the ability to load funds at over 100,000 locations worldwide including Western Union, GreenDot MoneyPak retailers, and Visa Readylink locations.
- Credit Builder – You have the opportunity to build credit with this prepaid by signing up for the Bill Pay feature. Use your mPower Visa Prepaid Card to pay your cell phone, utility, cable, insurance, or any other recurring bills each month.
- Text Alerts – Free feature that keeps you updated on account activity. you can also set up custom alerts for things like Close to spending limit, deposit notification, balance alerts, customer service notifications, and more.
- Cash Back – The mPower card provides cash back on qualifying purchases. Check out the percentage chart here for further explanation.
- Health & Wellness – By enrolling in the mPower Benefits Plus program, you can take advantage of prescription and vision discounts, 24-hour nurse helpline, and a Gateway Medicard option.
- More Features - There are more features offered on a timely basis on the mPower site.
Check Your Balance
You can check your balance by logging into your account online. Visit one of these sites, depending on the bank issuer of your card. In order to determine your issuing bank, please refer to the back of your card.
For More information regarding Prepaid Visa Cards visit this GiftCardRescue page.