The NetSpend Visa Prepaid Debit Card is a quick, hassle-free way to manage your money. This card comes with no finance charges, no credit checks, no bank accounts, and no minimum balance. It acts just like a bank issued debit card but is only good in direct relation to the funds you load on it. you can make in store purchases, shop online, and pay bills with protected funds. This card has many features and some associated fees as well.
Keep track with your account through NetSpend’s Account Center, Anytime Alerts, and mobile site to track balances and view account history. Get NetSpend Visa Prepaid Debit Card.
NetSpend provides three payment plans: Pay-As-You-Go, FeeAdvantage and Premier FeeAdvantage. Upgrading to the Premiere Plan will require you to sign up for direct deposit and make $500 in direct deposits each calendar month.
- Monthly Fee – $5.00
- Balance inquiry using toll-free, automated service – $0.50
- Balance inquiry with customer agent – $0.50
- Balance inquiry with ATM – $0.50
- ATM Decline Fee – $1.00
- Additional Card – $9.95
- Paper Statement Fee – $5.95
- Stop of preauthorized payment – $10.00
- International ATM cash withdrawal – $4.95
- Account-t0-account transfer via customer service agent – $4.95
- International purchase fee – 3.5% of transaction amount
- 90 day idle fee – $5.95
- Mobile Technology – NetSpend provides a downloadable Iphone and Android App to allow convienence to the mobile site. You can make transfers, check balance, and view account history all through this App.
- Anytime Alerts - Provides alerts via text messaging related to your account
- NetSpend Account Center – Gives you the seamless ability to interact with your account. View statements, history, and balances.
Loading Your Card With Funds
When it comes to loading your card NetSpend reigns supreme. They offer more load options than any other prepaid debit card. Not only do they offer direct deposit as well, but you can also have government benefit checks deposited directly too.
Ways To Load:
- PayPal – easy an convenient. No charge
- Bank Transfer – transfer funds directly from your bank account. NetSpend accepts all US issue banks.
- Card-to-card transfer – transfer funds from one Netspend card seamlessly to another
- NetSpend reload packs – available at numerous retailers
- NetSpend reload locations – over 100,000 US locations including banks, grocery stores, and convenience stores make this process very easy.
In relation to the large number of available prepaid debit cards on the market, NetSpend remains one of the most trusted brands and also holds many enticing features. The NetSpend prepaid is highly suggested for it’s consumer usability factor. You can make every move you would at a bank from the comfort of your couch. It also is king when it comes to load options, providing more outlets than any other prepaid debit card. This card is very flexible and is good for anyone looking for a reliable prepaid debit card for daily use and budget management.